© State of New South Wales (Office for Veterans Affairs) 2017
The State of New South Wales, acting through the Offie for Veterans Affairs, NSW Department of Justice, supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information, and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
Unless otherwise stated, all material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below.
Please give attribution as: "© State of New South Wales (Office for Veterans Affairs, Department of Justice). For up to date information go to www.veterans.nsw.gov.au.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence, and any material on the website that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons licence.
The NSW Government and the Department of Justice disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information contained on this website. This includes but is not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The NSW Government and the Department of Justice do not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of the information contained on this website.
This website contains links to other internet sites which contain information collated and presented by government agencies, third-party organisations and individuals. The NSW Government and the Department of Justice do not warrant or represent that linked sites are complete, current, reliable or free from error. The NSW Government and the Department of Justice do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur as a result of the use of or reliance upon materials in the linked sites.
Bearing in mind the importance of freedom of expression to our democratic society, the NSW Government does not necessarily endorse or support the views, opinions, standards or information expressed at the linked sites. Similarly, you should not interpret the absence of a link from the NSW Government site to any particular third-party site as a criticism or comment by the NSW Government on the provider or content of that site.
If you plan to create a link to this website, please note these conditions:
- Links must be to the homepage or other high level page.
- Logos, emblems and trademarks of the NSW Government and/or Department of Justice and its cluster agencies must not be used for web linking purposes.
- The website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement of your organisation, services or products by the NSW Government and/or the Department of Justice or its cluster agencies.